Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Wall


Throughout my entire life, I've never had control over decorating my own bedroom. My parents "surprised" me when I was eight by painting my entire room bright green (my dad spilled some of the paint on the white carpet, which was never changed). I snagged my big sister's room when she moved out -- completely designed by her, for her. With a new place to live, THIS is what happens when all your creative decorating ideas stay bottled up for too many years.

Andy Warhol's Diamond Dust Shoes
The Beautiful Twiggy 
The Dark Mark from the Harry Potter Series
???
I can't take credit for all of these paintings, though. My friend, the artiste extraordinaire, is really the mastermind behind everything. Yet with all the school work, eating, and sleeping that I have to do, it's unlikely that this mural will be finished soon. But hey, it's a work in progress.



1 comment:

  1. Very cool, I like how well planned out the whole thing is. I have always wanted to own a home just so that I could have a free wall to tag.

    ReplyDelete