AARRRGGGHH! is my life right now. I probably won't be blogging as often as I'd like to for the next few weeks (until this stint is done), because my life right now is NUTS.
My day goes like this:
1) Wake up at the crack of dawn.
2) Eat breakfast (if I don't, I will DIE during the school day), shower, make lunch, blowdry hair, etc. Curling/straightening hair and/or taking the time to properly apply makeup is out of the question.
3) Walk to school. Help with breakfast programs. Sit in a room where I'm to look busy for 45 mins before class starts, even though the classroom isn't free until 5 mins before the bell rings. If I don't come early and pretend to do shit, apparently I will look bad.
4) Photocopy shit that's copyrighted, because that's what I've been told to do. Teach kids ALL DAY who can't read, write, or sit still for thirty seconds. Yell at them for throwing shit at each other and kicking desks around.
5) Buy/bring in candy to give to hyperactive kids because nothing else will make them shut up.
6) Scarf down some lunch, do hall supervision or go help out at some club of some sort.
7) Tell myself that I can get through the day, and that the world will not come to an end.
8) Walk home, sit down, drink some water, and try not to fall asleep.
9) Stay up all night making lesson plans, and hopefully, try to sleep for at least 3 hours.
I would write more, but I've allotted myself only fifteen minutes to cook and eat dinner, and this blog entry is cutting into that. Sorry, kids. Cross your fingers for me and hope that I try to convince myself that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.....